I greet you today in The Name of GOD our Savior, GOD our Healer, GOD our Deliverer – Yes, He Is!
With GOD'S help and within the ark of His Presence we have spent the last 2 years building a new legacy together. A legacy that most certainly stands on the shoulders of that which came before, and we will carry it forward and further with love being the motive and value in which we move to 'Save more Souls'.
I simply want to say 'Thank You' Burning Bush, for all we have shared, learned and accomplished together over these last 2 years. To every one of you who has in some way, shape, form or fashion made a contribution to 'the work of The Church' or has otherwise helped me to grow as a Pastor (as well as a person) or helped the Church to grow as a Body of Believers engaged in Kingdom Building and for every prayer you prayed or every time you let me pray for or with you, Thank You. For every lesson you taught me or let me teach you, Thank You. For every kind word or deed or expression of love you shared with or let me share with you, Thank You. For every Pastoral Care experience, we shared whether you were the recipient or giver or both, Thank You. And, for every time the JESUS in me was touched, loved, blessed or otherwise edified and encouraged by the JESUS in You, (and vice versa), Thank You! Being your Pastor these last 2 years has been more wonderful than words cans say, so I will simply say, (again), Thank You.
Now, let's Expect Greater together by:
- Bring Your Bible: I encourage you to start bringing your own personal copy of the Scripture as we study each week in our corporate worship time. I hope you will get in the practice of looking into God's Word with me each week.
- Attend Leadership Meetings 3rd Saturday of each month
- Do as the Lord ask of us in Malachi 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes to the storehouse", every leader should be a tither.
- Ask God How He Wants you to Serve Him: When the time is right, there will be many ways for you to serve here at the Bush and in our community for Christ. I will do everything I can to help you find that right place of service. You are welcome to participate wherever God directs you to serve. If you have questions about that or need assistance, again, I am here to help.
- Invite others to Join Us: It is my prayer that your walk with God becomes so intense that you want all that you meet to experience all of His Goodness, we can all start at home. We will all welcome them to grow with us together in Kingdom building.
I thank you in advance for all we are going to do together!